Community Support for Banner Health
Women Inspiring Scientific Progress
In collaboration with Banner Health,
WISP raises awareness of women's
and family health issues through
education and philanthropic support.
Women Inspiring Scientific Progress, known as WISP, is a giving circle of like-minded women dedicated to health issues affecting women and their families, including Alzheimer's disease and care giving. We aspire to be the premier organization of women leaders in Arizona focused on providing education and resources to promote women's health. Download a flyer about WISP.
Members pool their gifts and decide together how best to invest funds in Banner Health programs important to women and their families. With an annual online gift of $1,000 at give.bannerhealth.com/WISP, members receive:
- Voting privileges at the WISP Investment Meeting
- Invitations to all WISP luncheons, educational sessions, and special events throughout the year
- Networking opportunities with women interested in health, disease prevention, and care giving
- Educational sessions with experts in medicine, health care, and biomedical research
- Invitations to Banner Health Foundation signature events
- The WISP quarterly e-newsletter