Plan a Fundraiser
Sign up today to become a Banner Health fundraiser and begin providing health and hope to our patients and community. Honor a loved one, dedicate a birthday, or host your own fun event—wherever your imagination takes you. It's fun and easy and you can get started today!
Team Raiser can help you do it yourself
- Go to the Team Raiser page.
- Click on the Start a Fundraiser button.
- Select Options
a. Pick your fundraising goal and enter the dollar amount.
b. Make an additional gift, if you’d like.
c. Specify how you’d like the gift to be recognized: Anonymous, public, or company.
- Click the Next Step button. If you are a returning user, enter your user name and password. Click the Log In button and continue with your online fundraising activities.
- If you are a new user, click the Join as a New Participant button.
- On the next screen, enter your contact information and complete all other required fields. If the cause you are supporting does not appear in the drop-down menu, you may specify your cause in the subsequent field.
- Click the Next Step button and review your information before you complete your registration.
Start sharing your Team Raiser event with friends, family, and colleagues
Following registration, you can access your Participant Center using the button in the lower right corner of the screen. Kick start your campaign using these three easy steps:
- Login to your participant center and tell your story on your personal page. Share it with family and friends! Remember: Those who explain why they are fundraising take in twice as much.
- Donate to your own page! By making a self-donation, you are confirming that the cause is worthy.
- Get Social! Don’t forget to share your campaign on Facebook and Twitter. By sharing your page via email and social media accounts, you gain more donations and involvement.