Help us keep kids happy
while they get healthy.
Banner Children’s cares for more children than any other health system in Arizona. Whether delivering medical care in a hospital setting or at school, preventing illness and injury through community outreach programs or helping kids deal with grief, Banner Children’s offers programs and services that touch virtually all aspects of a child’s life.
Caring for Arizona's Kids
Supported by generous donations from community members like you, many of these programs would not exist without philanthropic support. Make a difference in the lives of Arizona’s children now and for generations to come by supporting an area listed below. You may designate your gift to the Banner Children’s medical center you wish to support:
- Hospital School. Help hospitalized children keep up with their studies while receiving in-patient care.
- Toy Closets. Help stock our toy closets, offering children undergoing procedures and treatments to choose and keep a new toy.
- Music Therapy. Provide the healing power of music to children in the hospital with therapy provided by board-certified music therapists at the bedside and in group settings.
- Play and Recreation. Support outdoor playgrounds, healing gardens and indoor recreation spaces for children of all ages to get fresh air, exercise and a bit of fun while receiving care.
- Child Life Program. Support specially-trained, professional Child Life specialists in working with children to reduce anxiety, using medical and play therapy to calm fears, and providing emotional support for young siblings.
- Mobile and Community Clinics. Help give free basic health care services to uninsured children in the Phoenix Metropolitan area.
- Banner Academy. Support this nationally accredited private school that educates children on the autism spectrum and those with emotional and learning disabilities
- Childhood Cancer. Bring compassionate and expert care to children of all ages with cancer or a blood disease.
- Greatest Needs. Give unrestricted gift to support the most important needs at Banner Children’s.
|GIVE TO BANNER CHILDREN'S|
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
Banner Children’s is grateful to be the beneficiary of many corporate grants, gifts, donations and community events. If your business is interested in supporting a pediatric program at any of our Banner Children’s medical centers, call 602.747.4483.
If you or a loved one needs care or to learn more, visit Banner Children’s online.