Women Investing in Science & Health
In collaboration with Banner Health,
WISH provides education and
philanthropic support focusing
on women’s and family health.
Women Investing in Science & Health (WISH), formerly known as WISP, is a giving circle dedicated to health issues affecting women and their families, including Alzheimer's disease and care giving. We aspire to be the premier organization of women leaders in Arizona focused on providing education and resources to promote women's health. Download a flyer about WISH.
Members pool their gifts and decide together how best to invest funds in Banner Health programs important to women and their families. With an annual online gift of $1,000 at give.bannerhealth.com/WISH, members receive:
- Voting privileges at the WISH Investment Meeting.
- Invitations to all WISH luncheons, educational sessions, and special events throughout the year.
- Networking opportunities with women interested in health, disease prevention, and care giving.
- Educational sessions with experts in medicine, health care, and biomedical research.
- Invitations to Banner Health Foundation signature events.
- The WISH quarterly e-newsletter (download the latest issue here).
|DONATE TO WISH|
WISH hosts online discussion
Earlier in 2020, WISH held an online discussion for members and their guests that focused on Banner Health and the Coronavirus: COVID-19. Originally planned as a live luncheon, the conversation was presented as a virtual meeting. You can experience the recorded presentation.
Suzanne Hensing, Board Chair
Lois Zachary, Secretary
Joette Schmidt, Treasurer
Alison Lewis, Membership
Phyllis Kirk, Events
Judi Goldfader, Events
Stacy Klibanoff, Member at Large
Robin Blackstone, MD
Janna Hami, MD
Melissa Herbst-Kralovetz, PhD
Jennifer Huberty, PhD
Sarah Payne, DO
Lurlyn Pero, MD
Debra Wickman, MD
Tamara Zach, MD
Andy Kramer Petersen