Women Investing in Science & Health (WISH)
In collaboration with Banner Health,
WISH provides education and
philanthropic support focusing
on women’s and family health.
Women Investing in Science & Health (WISH), formerly known as WISP, is a membership-based philanthropic affinity group that supports, enhances and advances science and health care delivery. In partnership with Banner Health, we offer trusted evidence-based education and leading-edge information to women who are looking to provide quality healthcare options for themselves, their families and their networks.
Download a flyer about WISH.
WISH is a premier organization of women leaders providing philanthropic support to Banner Health and leading-edge educational programs using evidence-based research to promote and enhance women’s and families’ health and wellness.
Each year members vote to fund one or more innovative and leading edge program that directly impacts women and their families within our community.
Included in your $1,000 annual investment:
- Educational sessions with experts in medicine, health care, and biomedical research
- Vote to fund programs at WISH Investment meeting
- Invitations to all WISH luncheons, educational sessions and special events throughout the year
- Invitations to private members-only events
- Access to the powerful community of women and Banner Health medical experts
- Invitations to Banner Health Foundation signature events
- WISH quarterly e-newsletter (download the latest issue here).
Join us! Make your $1,000 annual investment and become a member at give.bannerhealth.com/WISH
|DONATE TO WISH|
Rebecca Ailes-Fine, Emeritus
Oonagh Boppart, Emeritus
Julie Lavidge, Emeritus
Suzanne Hensing, Board Chair
Lois Zachary, Secretary
Joette Schmidt, Treasurer
Alison Lewis, Membership
Phyllis Kirk, Events
Judi Goldfader, Events
Alisa Timm, Marketing
Janna Assar, M.D., Member at Large
Lurlyn Pero, M.D., Member at Large
Jenna Buchanan, M.D.
Janna Assar, M.D.
Melissa Herbst-Kralovetz, Ph.D.
Sarah Payne, D.O.
Lurlyn Pero, M.D.
Rena Szabo, Psy.D.
Tamara Zach, M.D.